- #: 48069
- Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2010-04-06
- Current Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.90 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Square, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
- © 2010 Binary Square, Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
Kerplinkus is a completely new take on the casual puzzle game. Simple to learn. Difficult to master. It's like spinning plates. You must focus on ALL 8 columns or 1 will grow out-of-control. No match 3. No movement restrictions. No special…..
What's New in Version 1.1
Sorry no OpenFeint yet. Wanted to get this update out as soon as possible.
1. Brightness slide control located in the Help menu and on the Pause screen.
2. Swipe up anywhere, to raise a row of blocks. (Tapping the score bar no longer works.)
3. Separate leader boards for each difficulty level. (Version 1.0 leader board scores are now listed under easy.)
4. One name across all leader boards.
5. 7 digit scoring means higher score potential.
6. Updated instructions.
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
This game is hard. It's few flaws are all major unfairness in it's difficultly. If you have ever made a typo typing in portrait mode on the iPhone then you will fine this game suffers the same problem. Many times I have died in this game because I switched the block next to the one I wanted by accident. Furthermore, When a column gets high enough it becomes impossible to tell what particle is going to fall there, which is crucial to preventing death.
However it is very addicting, at least because you want to prove that you can go 4 minutes without dying.
Crazy, intense, fun! Can't put it down... AND it does have an EASY mode in the options menu; normal being the default mode. :)
A lot of fun
All the good nicknames are taken.. write:
I once played this game for 30 minutes straight (it keeps track of how long you play on the level) and you are able to listen to your own music in the background, which is always a good option. Nice graphics and sound effects. Though I don't play this game all the time, when I do I spend a lot of time on it. Much better than Spinblox IMO.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes